It’s been a busy couple of months in the world of Getting My Work Into Your Grubby Little Hands. I haven’t taken the time to sit down with you–how you been? Did you do something different with your hair? You’re looking vivacious today, if you don’t mind my saying.
As a quick update, these things happened:
- Literary Juice published my pulp fiction piece “Thief,” which you can find for free here: http://www.literaryjuice.com/#/pulp-fiction-august-2013/4579068195
- Dreamscape Press published my drabble “Bay the Wendigo” in 100 Worlds, which you can buy here: https://www.createspace.com/4492206
- BEORH QUARTERLY published my horror story “The Collection,” which you can find for free here (starting next week) in its Winter 2013 CE issue: http://beststoriesoutthere.wordpress.com
- Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine accepted my story “Nixed” for publication in July 2014.
- JukePop Serials published my serial story “No Room for Valor”, which you can read for free here: https://www.jukepopserials.com/home/read/1274
All of these are awesome and make me all happy in my squishy bits, but one of these things is not like the other: JukePop Serials is a bit of a different creature because it is serialized. Which means that I’ll be posting segments of the story every month, a la Scheherazade. (Except I won’t be doing to to keep from being killed. Otherwise, exactly the same.)
So check these out! Buy the books with the intent to A) loan it to everyone you know so that they lust after it and want it for their very own, or B) gather with your friends to burn in effigy. (Bonfires are awesome in the winter. Best to buy lots of copies to make the flames gigantoid.) Share the links to the online stories with so many people we crash the publication sites. +Vote, share, retweet, favorite, and like where applicable and with reckless abandon!
It’s like a subversive awesome club designed to… *dramatic pause, taps fingertips together* PROMOTE ART! *maniacal, evil laughter*
You know what this means, right?
We need a team name. Suggestions?